We want your shopping experience at Maritz Fashion to be top notch! We sincerely hope you love every item you receive. However, if you are not 100% happy, we are here to help.
We know how important it is for your items to arrive when you expect them, so please review the information below to help guide you.
- Orders over R1000 qualify for FREE delivery within South Africa.
- For orders under R1000 a delivery fee of R100 will be charged.
- If you live in an outlying area or on a farm there may be an additional fee which will be confirmed with you before your parcel is dispatched.
- Delivery times are between 5 – 10 working days, for all in stock purchases. It may vary according the area you live in.
- If you live in an outlying area or farm please provide a Postnet or Post Office address.
- If you Pre-Order an item, keep in mind the manufacturing time of the product. Delivery will then be: estimated manufacturing time + delivery time.
- All orders will only be dispatched once full payment has been received, so please make sure you send your proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your purchase is sent we will email you a confirmation with the courier details and a tracking number.
If you wish to return an item to Maritz Fashion, please make sure you follow the guidelines:
- We accept returns or exchanges within 14 days from the date you received your order.
- To refund or exchange simply email us at: email@example.com
- We will correspond with you regarding return/exchange courier.
- Please note, that the return/ exchange courier cost will be billed to the customer.
- No additional charge will be added for an exchange in the same style.
- Refunds are issued back via EFT into your bank account. Please supply your banking details and branch code on your email to us.
- Returns/exchanges must be received in the original packaging in an unworn | saleable condition with original proof of purchase. All gowns require having the original price label still attached. ( No exceptions)
- Please note that all products are quality checked before being dispatched. Therefore Maritz Fashion reserves the right to use our discretion on issueing the acceptance of a product return.
- Should your return/exchange fail to comply with these standards, you will be notified via email and the item will simply be sent back to you.
- Refunds are processed as soon as we receive your return. When your return is received and processed, we’ll email you a refund notification.
- All pre-order gowns are made-to-order and therefore cannot be cancelled/returned/exchanged once the purchase has been made.
- Therefore, carefully study the size guide or feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help!
- Please notice that colours may vary between different screens, therefore if you feel unsure please contact us for confirmation.
- Should you have any queries regarding a problem with a pre-order gown, please email us at email@example.com
Cancellation of Orders
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel the Sale only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Please note that it is your sole responsibility to immediately inform Maritz Fashion of any cancelation, in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that all items ON SALE will not be able to qualify for cancellation/exchange or returns; which means that the sale will be final.